Valeri Sensei’s words from last interview
- Karate is a martial art that can be practiced a lifetime.
- Karate develop physical skills, but also makes us look inside ourselves to find ourselves. And get to know ourself a little bit, we begin to understand other people.
- Young people are less involved in sport. Proof is the number of athletes in sports halls.
- Karate does not divide people by gender, religion or race. We are all equal.
- Emotions interfere the mind to make a decision during the competition.
- One can accomplish all when looking itself.
- To find what you love to do and turn it into a profession. This is happiness for me. And when we are happy, people around us will be.
Here is my collages